Laura

Laura

Saturday, 5 October 2013

A New Box

Today I got a new box to play with and its so chewable.  Such fun to leave bits lying around the floor.






Grandma went to work this morning and I was allowed to go to play with Amy and Lalli while grangrad went to see his mum and dad.  I like it there.  I didn't tell grandma what I did with Amy cause it is our secret.  (Thats why I can't tell you Eva cause then grandma would be able to read it on here also.)

After tea tonight I had a little accident on the floor, I didn't mean to wee, it just happened.  I didn't get growled at so thats good.  Grangrad did take me outside though.  Then grangrad and I had a play together and now I am tired again.  I think I might sleep all night tonight, I tried it last night and the night before and it was so good.  So hopefully this will be my third night of sleeping through.  (Grandma likes the idea of this)

No comments:

Post a Comment