Wednesday 16th October
Instead of feeding me lunch today Grandma took me to Amy and Lalli's house. I was a bit sad about not getting my lunch, but I was very excited to see Lalli. After a BIG play Amy brought me lunch! I was so excited I tipped it everywhere and had to eat if off the ground.
Lalli's friends Denzel and Jaylen came to visit. Denzel smelled like another puppy. He was fun to follow and sniff. The boys wore me out so I had to have a big sleep. I hope I didn't miss anything too fun while I was sleeping.
Denzel had gone home by the time I awoke and Jaylen needed to be taken home but I wasn't allowed to go. I got left behind. Outside. And it was raining!
I came back inside to get dry and then found something yummy! TREATS. Amy and Lalli now have treats. Amy told me I had to be good to get them. I had to sit and wait. But all I could see was treats. Yummy delicious treats. So I kept jumping up and kept swallowing them. They look so yummy, but I wouldn't know because I don't taste them. They are gone too quick. I LOVE TREATS. The night ended with a sleep on the floor....dreaming.....about more treats.
I had to wake up and have a drink and a scratch. Grangrad came and took me home really late...way past my bed time.
No comments:
Post a Comment