Laura

Laura

Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Growing

Grandma says I have grown.  I feel bigger and I can see more things now so I guess I am getting taller. Grandma and Grangrad are always saying I stretch a lot when I am sleeping, maybe that is when I am growing.  Of course treats are also helpful.  Does Eva know this....Eva treats are the best thing you can give me....I am always thinking of them and dreaming about them.  Sometimes when I am asleep and dreaming of another dog getting my treats I have to bark at them in my sleep and sometimes my paws move as well because I am chasing them away.
4th October 2013

20th October 2013

I have discovered I love chasing balls.  Lucky for me grandma likes throwing them so I can run really fast and get them.  I bring them back to her and she says "give".  But sometimes I don't want to give them to her.  But I have decided if I want grandma to throw it I have to give it to her.  The balls are losing all their fur where I keep pulling it off.  It gets stuck in my mouth and grandma has to pull it out.  If she doesn't see it straight away I walk around with it half hanging out till she notices.  So much fun to  pull the fur off the ball though.


I had another bath at the weekend.  Apparently I still have some fleas, they make me itchy and bite me. I have to scratch and sometimes I try and bite them back.  Grandma, Grangrad & Amy get pick them off me if they see them.  Grandma says they crack when she crushes them with her fingernails.  She seems to like doing this!  Now I have had my second bath I am not so itchy anymore.
Grangrad was talking about me meeting MY doctor on Friday.  I have no idea what he is talking about and I don't know when Friday is so I'm not going to think about it anymore.  If I do get to meet my doctor I will tell you all about it.
Thanks for reading my blog, have a good day and don't forget 
I LOVE TREATS.

No comments:

Post a Comment